domain PoetryBowl.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

weallscream

Established Member
Impact
10
Just curious if you think it would fetch anything over the reg fee?
It could be a Poetry Bowl. As a contest. Or just a nice name for a poetry site.
If you don't think it is worth more than the reg. fee, I will just use it for personal use I suppose.

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm thinking Reg Fee to maybe $35 or so depending on who sold to. It would be a nice name to develop
 
0
•••
Ah alright, any other responses?
Thank you by the way.
 
0
•••
There are alot of poetry sites out there and I post all of my poems to Poetry.com.

I'm thinking low to mid $xx. More to an end user.

Good Luck.
 
0
•••
low$xx
 
0
•••
Poetry.com would even accept your grocery list as a poem :D:D:D

Anyways, the domain isnt worth much, need development.
 
0
•••
Ah, alright, thanks. I guess I will just use it for personal use, but I figure if I do develop it, then it would be a good name for a poetry site. Easy to remember.
Thanks =]
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back