Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

karjren

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
While it is a logical and nice combination of words, it has very little commercial value. This is because poems are hard to monetize, and .asia is an extremely weak extension. There is hardly any business project that would need this name. However, if you know a business that is doing nothing else but selling or promoting asian poems, that is your potential end user...

•••
According to http://namehugger.com/, POEMS is included in the top 500 most search word and it is in the 31st place,

•••
I doubt that. According to Google Adwords, there are 450,000 monthly searches for the word "poems", 320 monthly searches for [asian poems] and 10 monthly searches for [poems asia].

Besides, the issue is not what people search, but how business people name their companies...
I mean, if I was an enthusiast of asian poems, I might make a website. How much would I pay for my hobby domain - $50? $100? Definitely not more. This is not serious money. You need to look at business clients to make better returns to your investment.

•••
I doubt that. According to Google Adwords, there are 450,000 monthly searches for the word "poems", 320 monthly searches for [asian poems] and 10 monthly searches for [poems asia].

Besides, the issue is not what people search, but how business people call their companies...
I mean, if I was an enthuisast of asian poems, I might make a website. How much would I pay for my hobby domain - $50? $100? Definitely not more. This is not serious money. You need to look at business clients to make better returns to your investment.
I see. Maybe one day someone will offer a decent amount :)

•••
I wouldn't put any value on this.. One minute of searching found me the following unregistered .coms which is just far easier than dealing with buying a domain from a seller.

poemsfromasia.com
poetryfromasia.com
poetryinasia.com
asianpoem.com
asianpoet.com
asiaspoems.com
asiaspoets.com

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back