Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Podcast.ws

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sanket777

Established Member
Impact
354
Need your appraisal

Thank you in advance !!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like this domain ,I think it may be more memorable than any other extension ,except for .com
and would pass the radio test. put this into google ''podcast production services'' and there you will find your buyer. go for the small to mid size companies and price it less than $900
 
1
•••
Could probably get $xxx on Flippa
 
1
•••
I like this domain ,I think it may be more memorable than any other extension ,except for .com
and would pass the radio test. put this into google ''podcast production services'' and there you will find your buyer. go for the small to mid size companies and price it less than $900
Thank you very much for your suggestion ! :rolleyes: I hope I will get $1K
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thank you !! Can I get it sold in $9 auction for Mid to High $xxx ?
podcast.to sold on Flippa 9/30/15 for $180, it's possible yours could reach $100
 
2
•••
Thank you guys !!!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back