NameSilo

domain Po.ker360

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mgt

Established Member
Impact
2
I registered ker360.com.
Can I use the po. subdomain if so any opinions on value
of :

Po.ker360.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Flaresolutions said:
I was just browsing your portfolio and I stumbled accross one particularly disturbing "domain hack" in the adult section. Maybe you arent such a good judge yourself?

My mistake, I thought this was a mature discussion...

Thanks for your experience and hope, gang. :)
 
0
•••
Im stupid.

Noetic said:
My mistake, I thought this was a mature discussion...

Thanks for your experience and hope, gang. :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
uh, not to change the subject but can someone help me fix my signature. My html is rusty. Please?
 
0
•••
Flaresolutions said:
Yes, this is a mature discussion and Im sorry to go slightly off topic. Seeing as you've ignored my private message, i'll post it here.. What inspired you to register "lolit.as"?

Flare, it's 12:42 pm here in California, the middle of the business day, waiting by my laptop for this thread to post new responses (and for PMs to come in) is not what I get paid to do. Seeing as you posted this PM here, I'll paste what I wrote in response to your PM a few moments ago:

"Hi Liam,

Excuse me? I don't own that domain. You might want to double-check your query. If you browsed my signature portfolio link in Sedo, *and* that domain is listed, it's incorrect. If you feel this message to be in error, do a whois on that domain against all my other domains, the registrant information won't match.

Take care."

Life is good :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Thanks Noetic

Fixed the sig, and I did'nt mean for this to get out of hand, but hey, it is kinda funny now :hehe:
 
0
•••
mgt said:
Fixed the sig, and I did'nt mean for this to get out of hand, but hey, it is kinda funny now :hehe:


LOL, "Portfoolio"? That should be mine :)

Mahalo everyone.
 
0
•••
mgt i see you stick with the 360 suffix. Good for you

I believe your idea is good but for development not for pure domain sale
Maybe also get some traffic and work as a typo if the poker360.com grows

Also search engines don't combine 2nd and 3rd level of domain to have something out of it
 
0
•••
Nice creativity, but this domain is kinda stretching it...

Reg Fee.
 
0
•••
Thanks

Hey I'm a reg fee kinda guy. I'd change my user name but it's already taken, I thin? O,k Bobalooie. I still think it worth something more than 7 bucks!
 
0
•••
i think "mgt" has a point here.

look at this one for instance, "delicious"
type it in google and see what is the first site what pops up whit 114million hits

del.icio.us
 
0
•••
pmnd1966 said:
i think "mgt" has a point here.

look at this one for instance, "delicious"
type it in google and see what is the first site what pops up whit 114million hits

del.icio.us
Again...that domain uses the TLD, this one doesn't.
 
0
•••
I was wrong!

Update to my earlier post. They want close to $200,000 for Poker360.com. So, po.ker360.com at .10 of that is 20,000 or .05 is 10,000 or .01 is $2000 or .001 is $200. Get my drift? Even if it goes for half what they want, it means to me :imho: po.ker360.com is worth more than 7 bucks!

P.S. And as i stated on another thread here:

"Guess what folks, poker keywords are all long long gone unless you pay big, big bucks. If you want one you've got to get creative. Hang on to it it may make a nice return someday or the bottom will fall out of this whole domain business and it won't be worth a dime along with all the others. If you think of it as a long term investment you'll be better off."
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Also : oker360.com is still free ( p.oker360.com )

If the people get 200K for just the name poker360.com i will congratulate them
 
0
•••
dotnom said:
Also : oker360.com is still free ( p.oker360.com )

If the people get 200K for just the name poker360.com i will congratulate them

I hope they do, means po.ker360.com is worth more. Also, all this fuss I think is people are worried that creative stunts like po.ker360.com will dilute the value of the poker keyword,
 
0
•••
Lets look at this from a word-of-mouth perspective.

"Dude, poe dot ker three sixty is the best site ever." Doesn't make much sense, does it?
 
0
•••
slider said:
Lets look at this from a word-of-mouth perspective.

"Dude, poe dot ker three sixty is the best site ever." Doesn't make much sense, does it?


Maybe not when you say it, but email is faster than word of mouth. People all over the world can read about something much faster than word of mouth about a website. Besides I think it looks cool Po.ker360.com I like it more every minute! Sort of Anti-establishment or stickin it to the man sort of thing! :hehe:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
No serious company will run on a domain that only looks good on paper. (Let alone on a subdomain.) Word of mouth is very important and can be the most effective advertising of all.
 
0
•••
slider said:
No serious company will run on a domain that only looks good on paper. (Let alone on a subdomain.) Word of mouth is very important and can be the most effective advertising of all.

"Serious Company!?" gim-me a b-re-a-k. We're talkin poker here. How serious is poker anyway. Most of these poker sites are run by college kids I'm sure. This ain't GM or Wall Street for heaven's sake! And poker is as Anti-establishment as you can get
 
0
•••
mgt

Hey, Mgt, looks like to me, you got a pretty good response to your domain request! Like someone mentioned, this is how we learn. But, don't give up! If you really believe in your domain, promote it as much as you can, and see what happens!

No one can guarantee which domain will sell. Even a .com is not guaranteed to sell! I have asked for an appraisal on Namepros,and have received a minus--- reg fee, and then sold it for $200!! Sure, not much, but still, quite a profit for a $10 reg fee.

Remember, Namepros members are just trying to tell you what they think. Some members can just say it in a nicer way than others.


Good luck

Frank
 
0
•••
So poor college kids are spending hundreds of thousands of dollars buying and selling poker names? Come on.

Besides, if you're so convinced this is a great name why did you visit the appraisal forum?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back