Dynadot

auction PNS.com - perfect 3 letter domain!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cerritos

Established Member
Impact
Domain: pns.com
Registrar: networksolutions.com
Registration Date: 11-jul-1997 (18 years old)
Expiration Date: 10-jul-2019

Starting Bid: $10,000
Bid Increments: $100 or more
BIN: $30,000

Auction Ends: 24 hours after the last bid
Payment: wire via escrow.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Domain SOLD. - INVALID

Thanks all.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
This auction has not ended and has binding bids in it. You may not sell a domain outside of a binding auction. Please honor this auction and sell to the highest bidder when the auction ends.

Thanks,

•••
It had a BIN, no? Thus the end...

•••
Nobody posted sold, therefore no bin agreement has been made. High bidder wins unless someone actually agrees to purchase at bin in the thread before the auction ends.

Thanks,

•••
Nobody posted sold, therefore no bin agreement has been made. High bidder wins unless someone actually agrees to purchase at bin in the thread before the auction ends.

Thanks,
I hear you but have to assume this is a PM deal.

But I'll offer $22,500 if it's not sold.

•••
I hear you but have to assume this is a PM deal. But I'll offer $22,500 if it's not sold.
As per the rules, all bids and sold posts must be in the thread. Therefore a pm deal would not be valid and a violation of the rules. Since this is in auction format, you now appear to be the highest bidder with $22,500.

Good luck everyone,

•••
i did confirm the whois email and the buyer responded saying this indeed is their auction. the sale is escrow.com so this seems safe enough.

curious if the bin bidder is going to post/be revealed?

•••
i did confirm the whois email and the buyer responded saying this indeed is their auction. the sale is escrow.com so this seems safe enough.

We also confirmed it with the WHOIS registrant of PNS.com. They verified that they listed it on NamePros.

•••
Top bid is $22,500 by @Keith unless someone bids higher within 24 hours of his bid or someone posts SOLD to the BIN in this thread.

•••
$22,600
Is domain safe?
If I were the highest offer,
I will transfer domain to other registrar,
If the domain name can't transfer, I give up my offer

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Escrow.com refuses to release the funds for this transaction because they believe the domain name to be stolen. Unfortunately the transaction has been cancelled by them and they continue to investigate the seller.

Buyers beware.

•••
Thanks for the warning. I hope you have done due diligence because theft of LLL.com domains is still taking place.

•••
Better safe than sorry. I'm sure you'll find other good deals out. %%-

•••
Sorry to hear that @domainer67, this one was a gem! Thanks for updating us, though. I'm actually glad to see Escrow took some precautions. As @ninjadomain said, better safe than sorry!

•••
..... and I think avoid buying from accounts that is just created for the big sale. This is a lesson.

•••
A++ work by Escrow.com team. They saved you a big headache. If it is in fact a stolen domain then op should be banned.

•••
This one is interesting as the whois history shows the same info for years, not like we see changed email or phone etc...

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back