Dynadot

guide Plugin Help

NameSilo
Watch

PreciousNickia

Established Member
Impact
Hi Fellow NPers!

I've recently developed a website but my Facebook and Google+ social sharing buttons are not working. I went to my theme's support forum and they advised me to install this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wonderm00ns-simple-facebook-open-graph-tags/

Over 40,000 websites have this plugin installed because apparently - it's not unusual to have defunct sharing buttons.

Now, I'm not really a tech savvy gal. It's either that or there's just something I'm not getting. I've tried EVERYTHING since yesterday to get it to work but it just won't. To be honest, I'm not even sure I know what I'm doing. I contacted the plugin support and it's been almost a day and I've haven't got a reply yet. They have an option for "premium" phone support but of course - that is a $49 one time offer and well... yeah.

Anyways, I just wanted to know if there are any tech-y people on here that can help me resolve this issue? I'm sure it's a minor one. The problem is I don't know what I'm doing with it lol. I need a walkthrough...

Any help rendered would be greatly appreciated!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back