domain Pls appraise ClothesRentals.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

WebNameTOP

Upgraded Member
Impact
I just acquired shows first Wayback grab 2012--Global Search Vol 14K---US Vol 8.1K @cpc 3.30
Godaddy Auto Value seems to not factor so much of these details in
Appraisal at GD 1,230
however uniformrentals.com 18K sales
costumerentals.com 21K
Im thinking of just flipping it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You could buy clothingrentals.com or clothesrental.com for $1700 BIN right now and I think they sound better than clothesrentals (but that is just my personal taste, others may disagree).

The 2 big sales you mention are both from many years ago and neither are in use, although one is owned by Rick Schwartz.

I personally think the GD valuation may be pretty spot on with this one, however there is does seem to be a number of businesses starting to offer designer clothing rentals and if they perform well and others enter the market, the value of this domain should increase nicely.

•••
You could buy clothingrentals.com or clothesrental.com for $1700 BIN right now and I think they sound better than clothesrentals (but that is just my personal taste, others may disagree).

The 2 big sales you mention are both from many years ago and neither are in use, although one is owned by Rick Schwartz.

I personally think the GD valuation may be pretty spot on with this one, however there is does seem to be a number of businesses starting to offer designer clothing rentals and if they perform well and others enter the market, the value of this domain should increase nicely.
That's kind of what I was thinking it seems to be a bit of new trend renting clothes online as a service.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back