Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Ploggings.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMEFINEST

Established Member
Impact
1
whats up everyone

pls appraise any value? thx
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Why don't you tell us what it means, and we'll have a better idea of its value. Thanks.
 
0
•••
Whatever a Plogg is, the ing hurts the name, the s hurts it more, so I would say this is worth reg fee - although it is brandable there are too many suffixes to give it any undeveloped resell value.
 
0
•••
Hello,
I don't mean to be offensive, but your domain name looks like symbol set...
 
0
•••
As far as made-up/brandable names go I'm not too sure about this one, I agree 100% with IconPacks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back