Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Pleased..................

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

marky50000

Established Member
Impact
4
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Pretty nice, doesn't suit the extension in my opinion though.

I would say low xx.
 
1
•••
Mid to High XX
 
1
•••
Thanks all..........anybody else got any thoughts

REP+ added
 
0
•••
nice name. wrong extension. I can't see how it can be developed. .biz and .info must have very compelling keyword(s). Or they need to be a good 'play on words' e.g. show.biz etc. Sorry, I don't think I see much value in the domain.
 
0
•••
ok thanks for your thoughts
 
0
•••
extention lets it down. mid $xx max.
 
0
•••
yeah see your point with it being a .biz but the value could climb over a few years
 
0
•••
extenstion puts it down otherwise it would be a hit
 
0
•••
yeah but if i dev the value will rise
 
0
•••
any idears on what to dev to put value on this name
 
0
•••
i like the name and the .biz is ok i think i could be worth $250 undeveloped ?
 
0
•••
I'm not sure that I am pleased with the name, but I think that it might be able to make you a little bit of money. You might make this is or market towards a business gifts site.

-Steve
 
0
•••
that sounds like a great idear........any other thoughts
 
0
•••
sounds like it could be a good name for an escort business lol
 
0
•••
zachary0611 said:
sounds like it could be a good name for an escort business lol
:lol:

Interesting

Sign me up...

:o

-Steve
 
0
•••
I know you might not be pleased to hear this but..

Reg Fee.
 
0
•••
hee hee im PLEASED with all the thoughts everyone is giving keep them coming
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back