Dynadot

Please tell me how to transfer the domain name from cosmotown to another company.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kashimanoa

Established Member
Impact
I have set Whois privacy to off and lock to off as well.
I applied for a domain name transfer to another company.
How do I approve a domain name transfer?
I haven't received any emails or notifications asking me to approve the transfer.
I also checked the message box on the management page, but I haven't received anything that looks like it.
I also checked the help page, but there was no content on how to approve the domain transfer.
If anyone has ever transferred a domain name from cosmotown to another company, please let me know.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I haven't received any emails or notifications asking me to approve the transfer.
I also checked the message box on the management page, but I haven't received anything that looks like it.
I also checked the help page, but there was no content on how to approve the domain transfer.
If anyone has ever transferred a domain name from cosmotown to another company, please let me know.
Hi,

Transfers-out cannot be expedited, is my understanding.

See this thread as well:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/my-experience-with-cosmotown-1-year-in.1288116/

Last edited:
•••
•••
When you apply for a transfer, it's common to receive an email asking you to approve or reject the transfer.
However, I have not received an email to choose to approve or decline the transfer.
Yes, that's exactly what is described in the thread. Pity to hear that Cosmotown is not offering this option.

•••
Yes, that's exactly what is described in the thread. Pity to hear that Cosmotown is not offering this option.
After applying for the transfer at another company, will the domain name be automatically transferred to the other company without the user doing anything?

•••
Last edited:
•••
You should wait some days i think

•••
After applying for the transfer at another company, will the domain name be automatically transferred to the other company without the user doing anything?
Check the updated domain whois. The domain's EPP Status should be PendingTransfer. That means that the transfer is in progress

•••
Hi, there!

We are very sorry you are transferring your domain from Cosmotown to another registrar.
But we are here to help you and ensure a smooth transfer. To facilitate it, kindly send us your ticket number, if you created a support ticket. Please share your Cosmotown account email with us, too.

•••
Hi, there!

We are very sorry you are transferring your domain from Cosmotown to another registrar.
But we are here to help you and ensure a smooth transfer. To facilitate it, kindly send us your ticket number, if you created a support ticket. Please share your Cosmotown account email with us, too.

@Cosmotown I sent you the ticket number to the intern

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back