Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Please Suggest

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRoy

New Member
Impact
0
Hi Guys,

Any idea about the domain name mentioned below:

KIDZVILLA.COM
COOKINGWITHKING.COM
DREAMUNFOLDS.COM
CASUALSWORLD.COM
TRENDINFASHION.COM
SEXPLORIST.COM
WARDROBEWORRIES.COM
SMARTCASUALZ.COM
TEENSTEENAGERS.COM

Thanks in advance :gl:
MrRoy
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I would let those drop, and read up before purchasing more names.
 
0
•••
Hi MrRoy,

Actually SE*PLORIST.COM doesnt seem so bad :)
+ brandable
+ easy to remember and spell
+ x sells :) popular topic
- not a real word, but a mix of two words
Appraise: low $xx

But the rest is only reg. fee. Sorry if I sound rude, but do your self a favor and drop these, listen to ninetwofive and stay in this forum, read a little and ask alot. First THEN buy/reg. domains.

We all were a newbie once. I still am. :) So dont worry if you stick to NamePros, you will without doubt reg. better domains.

If you have questions I am sure NP's will help you, including me.

Best regards,
 
Last edited:
0
•••
sorry no value for me at all
 
0
•••
Out of curiosity I want to ask 2 questions...

1> How do you judge whether it is a good domain or bad domain? Can you just show me few articles/post/thread/blog from where I can actually get some idea about how to register a good domain?

2> I have gone through few websites like seedo, afternic, etc. I am very much surprised on seeing the domains that are there for sale. Few domain names does not make any sense. It's just a combination of numeric numbers and alphabets. Do you guys suggest those kind of domains to be looked for?

I am going to stay here for long time. So I will keep buzzing you guys very often. :blink:

Regards
MrRoy
 
0
•••
There are many way for a domain to have value, and sometimes a domain doesnt seem to be valuable but to someone wanting to buy it it may be. There are a lot of surprising sales.

These domains you say you see selling which are just numbers and letters is probably because they are short domains and thats why they are valuable.
 
0
•••
1. there are many factors involved. And it depends on what your intention is with the domain.
is it:
- for long time investment
- for short time investment

- to park?
- to develope?
- to flip?

First after you know what the intention is with the domain, then you know what to look for/buy/reg.

If its to park:
- OVT. The keywords are the most important factor to look for.
- dictionary words
- in this case it doesnt matter if the domain have hyphens
- extension doesnt mean as much as if it was for the two other reasons
- search results. How many results do you get in Google/Yahoo

If its to develope:
- it must be brandable
- easy to pronounce
- easy to remember
- easy to spell
- not too long

If its to flip:
- high value keywords
- dictionary words
- brandable
- easy to pronounce
- easy to remember
- easy to spell
- short
- com
- search results. How many results do you get in Google/Yahoo

2. Dont look at what is for sale. Look for what has been sold! Every thing can be for sale, but it doesnt mean they will be sold.

I hope this helps a little, best regards,
 
0
•••
Let them drop unless you are developing them into a website.
 
0
•••
I would definately keep SEXPLORIST.COM, I like it quite a bit. All the rest, drop & get a refund if regged in last 5 days.
 
0
•••
Code:
I would definately keep SEXPLORIST.COM, I like it quite a bit. All the rest, drop & get a refund if regged in last 5 days.

Even I liked that domain too :) But is it possible to get refund within last 5 days? I have not heard of it. Although I have registered domains from Godaddy.com


Thanks a lot to the rest of the people who answered :)
 
0
•••
If you have registered the domain less then 5 days ago then you can cancel it and email godaddy for a refund. It may be best to email them first that you would like a refund and then follow their instructions.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back