Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Please Review

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

alegend

VIP Member
Impact
32
http://vgcheaters.com

I want to make it look better if possible. What do you think I should add/remove?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Looking good, The footer could be smaller.
 
0
•••
Nice banner, and I liked the site very much!
 
0
•••
¤.Linchausen.¤ said:
Nice banner, and I liked the site very much!

Thanks! I think it looks much better then the old design I used.
 
0
•••
The opacity effect on the header is too big change it to %50 so you can see mario better.
The name of the site has to be placed on the left side of the header.
The grey doesn't match the blue use a blue tint in place of the grey.
 
0
•••
Best site. Nothing to change. best colour combination. good work.
 
0
•••
awsome site. Personelly I would make the top banner a flash banner, but thats just me. I think it would catch the eye well. Keep users interested. There are allot of cheat sites out
there.
 
0
•••
i did look ur site, and i think is good, could be better i guees, i dont like so much colour combination, i will give u 7.5
 
0
•••
The header looks nice. Colour combination is okay. But I don't like the navigation bar in the left side of page. You may add some more effects and align them in the ascending order of their characters length to look good.
 
0
•••
i agree with digitalman
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back