Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Please review

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Romeo20

Account Closed
Impact
9
Hey, this is used for a personal website.

I've made a simple design and banner for it ;) Valid XHTML and CSS

http://unshamed.com/ What do you think?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like it, 8/10. BG's a bit white tho (maybe it didn't load for me but thats what I got). Liked the way you made the orange in perfect quantity. Well done.
 
0
•••
Thank you, and yeah I'm planning on adding a background image soon :)
 
0
•••
Cool, let me know when you do and I'll give you another review.
 
0
•••
I think it is quite simple. The thing I do not like is how both of the areas meet the edge of my screen. I think you should pad both in a bit, so it doesn't feel like it is going off of the screen. Also, I would recommend a color change. That beige isn't working with the grey and red of the header image.

Hope This Helps,
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back