Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Please review my website...

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

plrwealthclub

Established Member
Impact
0
hey.. please help me ..

Can you please review my website http://plrwealthclub.com

I got some reviews saying that the offer is not clear. is it so? And that my website is slow..Do post your comments.

All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What confuses me is the term Membership - which, to me, implies a fee you pay over and over. So, yeah, I'm not really sure what you're selling.

As for PLR - you need a better description of what that is.
 
0
•••
I agree, and the design looks like every other scam site, so there needs to be work on that for a start. Don't go with template places. It's better to make a design with stock photos included then to use a stock template.
 
0
•••
It looks like a nice site but I just cant work out what Private Label Rights actually means, seems confusing...
 
0
•••
Thanks all for your suggestions..I will include some description for PLR (private label rights) which actually means that you can use these as you own.

Heartbreaker said:
the design looks like every other scam site, so there needs to be work on that for a start

I got it done by a professional web designer...I want to look different from the usual Private label content selling sites.
Anyway I will look into that as well.
 
0
•••
plain and simple layout actually this is the shortest content compared to other plr-based sites.
 
0
•••
is it good or bad?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back