Please review my site

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdel

Top Member
Impact
1,019
Hello everyone :)


I start working on a new website about a month ago, before I go further, can you review my site and tell me what you think about the design.


Take a look

Any help will be appriciated.


Regards
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like the simplicity, but I felt some things are missing, I think it would be better to put an image of a ship to describe the cruise. Blue and yellow color is more attractive. Texts are not with the same size.
 
0
•••
It looks good but I would probably match the color of the header more with the colors of the 3 pictures on the right to make it more seamless.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back