NameSilo

Please review my site

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

savister

New Member
Impact
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What's there to review? It's a plain listing of e-books for download. I'm sure you can give this a better spin than this very plain layout.

IB
 
0
•••
Thanks, I made changes as suggest. More comments appreciated.




IntelBank.com said:
What's there to review? It's a plain listing of e-books for download. I'm sure you can give this a better spin than this very plain layout.

IB
 
0
•••
Looks good. Free e-books cool :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I think intelbank was right, but you've made a few chanegs that made a difference. It doesnt look like that standard boring e-book typa site. Lookin good man
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back