LordMade.com

TheFiveTop.com

FiveTopAi.com

PriceCutDaily.com

PricesCutDaily.com

HesTheMan.com

AirTechVehicle.com

PetsAreMyFriends.com

I have like 12 more but these are my best.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wrong section, but reg fee each at best. I'd recommend dropping them to cut losses and read this forum before buying any more.

•••
Wrong section, but reg fee each at best. I'd recommend dropping them to cut losses and read this forum before buying any more.
Please redirect me to where I need to be at.

•••
Please redirect me to where I need to be at.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/popular-domain-beginner-resources.844937/

https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-beginners.25/

I strongly advise against investing your time and money in purchasing domains unless you educate yourself first and then come across a high-quality single keyword domain with a .com extension or a popular, time-tested, proven country code, or other TLD. Many of the domains posted on NamePros (NP) are randomly generated and lack any meaningful value. Essentially, they are worthless, comparable to owning a pieced-together, nice-looking cardboard lifeboat when your ship is sinking.

FYI A high-quality keyword domain name typically refers to a domain name that contains a relevant and popular keyword or phrase related to a specific industry, product, or service. It is a domain name that effectively communicates the purpose or topic of a website and is memorable and easy to understand. High-quality keyword domains are often desirable because they can improve search engine visibility, attract targeted traffic, and potentially have higher resale value.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi

the list isn't worthy of keeping
but those two above make the most sense of all.

imo....
Hestheman.com isn't good because "he's" it contains an apostrophe and because it's a contraction of "he is."

Animalsaremyfriends.com is kind of weird because animalsareourfriends.com makes more sense for any kind of animal rights activism site. But if it's a site for activism then the .org is an option.

I don't see any value in any of these, sorry.

•••
Please redirect me to where I need to be at. I am new

•••
Hestheman.com isn't good because "he's" it contains an apostrophe and because it's a contraction of "he is."

Animalsaremyfriends.com is kind of weird because animalsareourfriends.com makes more sense for any kind of animal rights activism site. But if it's a site for activism then the .org is an option.

I don't see any value in any of these, sorry.
Hi

i don't like apostrophes in domains either, however i have seen them used in some urls in tv commercials.
the term "he's the man" is often used in slang and urban speak.
contractions of a lot of words, is part of what make slang.

as for animalsaremyfriends, to me it fits as name for a niche`pet store.
"my", is fine because not everyone is friends with animals.
so for each individual, it's proper.

i didn't give either any dollar value, just stated what was obvious to me.

imo...

•••
I actually don't mind LordMade - not sure of the religious market, but it's short and its message is clear.

Otherwise, your domains are either too long, too convoluted or just plain bad. And don't buy TMs like Harvard University.

Last edited:
•••
Hi

i don't like apostrophes in domains either, however i have seen them used in some urls in tv commercials.

imo...

Hi

imo...
Yeah hesTheMan wouldnt make sense without the S. Its a common phrase / slang. I was thinking maybe aiming for the Movie market, books or brand like “hims”

•••
I actually don't mind LordMade - not sure of the religious market, but it's short and its message is clear.

Otherwise, your domains are either too long, too convoluted or just plain bad. And don't buy TMs like Harvard University.
At first they seemed cool but after feedback and more research yea i agree

•••
LordMade.com = $15 to $75 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
The Rest = $0 to $10 each = = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
At first they seemed cool but after feedback and more research yea i agree
Part of the problem lies there. Never purchase a domain solely because it seems "cool." Instead, employ more reliable metrics.

•••
Some good advice here. I agree with @DomainRecap, the second on your list could be simply taken from you. I'm not seeing too much in the others apart from perhaps the price cut one, although it'd still be a long shot for me and I can't decide if 'cuts' would be better.

Welcome to np, good luck (y)

•••
Part of the problem lies there. Never purchase a domain solely because it seems "cool." Instead, employ more reliable me

Some good advice here. I agree with @DomainRecap, the second on your list could be simply taken from you. I'm not seeing too much in the others apart from perhaps the price cut one, although it'd still be a long shot for me and I can't decide if 'cuts' would be better.

Welcome to np, good luck (y)
Yeah after hours long research and reading the feedback: I got some Post domaine clarity after this lol. they are bad. i only like HesTheMan.com , Lordmade.com , and For Price Cut daily I was thinking about websites like slickdeals.com and etc.

•••
I have a Few .ai ideas. Eagered to share them but afraid itll be stolen lol. The online domaine apraisals list them at 20,000+ but Ik they are not that accurate

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back