IT.COM

advice Please help to get a free domain for learning

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Surajmsrn

Impact
Hi,

I am trying to learn a new technology. I will need a free domain for at least 3 months so that I can learn it to be proficient enough understand the parts and procedures.

Please let me know the steps to get a free domain. I tried googling and tried some sites(ionos, freesnom etc), but none offers a free domain.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi mate,

There's actually a section on namepros for free domains, not sure exactly how it works as I haven't used it before but you can try there.

Below is the link:
Thank you mate, I visited the link and it looks like all need to pay to get those.

•••
DM me your Dynadot username and email address. I will send you a free domain.

•••
•••
Thank you mate, I visited the link and it looks like all need to pay to get those.
Payment is not allowed for domains in the Free section. If someone tries to charge, please use the Report link on it. Thanks.

•••
I think many of them require renewal/transfer out, therefore a cost though it is allowed for those listings(?)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back