Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Please help test my new site..

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachie

NamePros IrregularEstablished Member
Impact
18
Hi all :)

I've just built a new site offering free web counters and visitor statistics. I need a few people to try it out:

WWW.CLICKED.ORG

Any suggestions/critisisms/bugs appreciated!

There's more work to do on the statistics and graphs. I'm currently adding geographic stats, as well as "visitors currently online" and a few other goodies..

Thanks,

Chris :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well done. I like it. I also tested the password system and it successfully sent me a new password and all that. VERY FAST TOO! If you keep this up CLICKED.ORG will become a hit. :)
 
0
•••
G'day mate looks good so far
 
0
•••
Thanks! :)

I've stress-tested it at a rate of 1,000,000 hits per month, and it seems to handle well - I just hope I can actually get that many hits hehe ;)

I'll have some nice geographic stats up soon - so you can see where visitors are coming from.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
It looks nice but it's lacking a table outline to define the content fromt he background, in my resolution it just looks like you have a header and content floating on the page.

Another thing... the counter image is rather big for a site... are you guys going to offer smaller alternatives? A big counter might scare people away.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Cindy
It looks nice but it's lacking a table outline to define the content fromt he background, in my resolution it just looks like you have a header and content floating on the page.

Another thing... the counter image is rather big for a site... are you guys going to offer smaller alternatives? A big counter might scare people away.
Hi Cindy :)

Yes, I still need to finish the design - the whole thing is floating in space.. I'm in 1280x1024 so it looks very 'free-range'.

I had considered a smaller counter but, on the other hand, I'll be offering a nice set of visitor statistics for free, so there has to be some trade-off. It's hard to do much with less than 120x60. I'll have a play with smaller designs today :)

I should add that I plan to offer the ability for members to choose between a standard "clicked.org" counter (like the current one), or a counter with a small ad so the member will earn money. This will be entirely optional. I don't have any evil plans to force members to do this - I just think it would be a nice option. The ads will be for 'friendly' stuff, like hosting etc - no viagra - I promise :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
i think its fine... bet it will be a big hit soon. just do something about its floating in space peroblem lol
 
0
•••
Thanks idevisedesign! Floating in space is next on my list ;)

I've changed the control panel so you can now choose different counters.. The smallest I decided on was 80x40 which I think is as small as I can get..

Thanks for the input everyone :)
 
0
•••
I like the idea Beachie :) Will sign up a bit later and test it our for my new site www.hostchat.us :tu:

BTW - I love your avartar.. but it looks sad :|
 
0
•••
Nice :) Good luck with it!
 
0
•••
Looks like nice work, although I do find the counter a bit big, 'you got to do what you go to do' I guess.
Nice catchy domain too!
 
0
•••
Very nice. I really like it. Best of luck with this!! :tu:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back