Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please help - fetuscare.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

D S Rajput

New Member
Impact
0
Greetings! Would you please help to know the value of these domains-
fetuscare.com
infantdiagnosis.com
Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Outbound these for mid to high xxx.
Fetus has a confusion with foetus. So, there might be an issue.
Also, fetus.org sold for $100 in 2018 which is not a good news!
I'd say, generate leads and outbound for $499 type of price
 
0
•••
no value

best term is prenatal care

imo...
 
2
•••
I agree.
these are bad. no value. cheers.
 
0
•••
Also agree. "Fetus" is such a cold medical term and regular people don't call it that when talking about their pregnancy. I don't hate infantdiagnosis, but I kind of do.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back