Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Please help determine worth

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjfdesigns

New Member
Impact
0
Please help determine worth - igotsoftware.com

Hello,

I own the domain name

http://www.igotsoftware.com


I am curious to find out the worth of the domain with or without the current site content.

I hope I am in the right place to ask this question.

Thank you in advance.
-Mike
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
interesting name - sorry not an appraiser tho
 
0
•••
Thank you for your appraisal.

- Mike
 
0
•••
low xx$ at rsell venue IMHO :gl:
 
0
•••
Thanks to you for the appraisal.
 
0
•••
It's a nice brandable name with a lot of potential. You can turn it into a online software store. mid xx undeveloped :imho:
 
0
•••
May I ask what it is worth with current content?

igotsoftware.com

thanks

-Mike
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back