NameSilo

Please help.. awesome domain name pending delete..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

I just found a domain (GREAT DOMAIN) that expired on Feb 3 2006 and it says pending delete.
Is there a way I can buy the domain now?

Please respond ASAP.

Thank you very much.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DEAD OR ALIVE said:
Hi,

I just found a domain (GREAT DOMAIN) that expired on Feb 3 2006 and it says pending delete.
Is there a way I can buy the domain now?

Please respond ASAP.

Thank you very much.

What is it? ;) kidding...

Do a GoDaddy backorder if you're afraid someone will reg it. Don't visit the domain though.

•••
pool.com
snapnames.com

Go there and backorder your domain name. It will be an auction if some other person(s) have backorder the same name, and who pays the most, he takes the name :hehe:

Good luck

•••
maybe, registerfly.com backorder can help you. :s

•••
Whats the domain? I wont tell anyone :p Yeh just backorder it, cross your fingers and hope no one else saw it before you.

•••
For more help, post who the registrar is of the domain name.
If it really is awesome, you have a lot of competition going after this name also.
-Allan :gl:

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
For more help, post who the registrar is of the domain name.
If it really is awesome, you have a lot of competition going after this name also.
-Allan :gl:
Exactly. If you tell us the exact registrar, we'll be able to tell you where to go to backorder it, ie: deleting at networksolutions will definitely go to snapnames.

•••
if it is pending delete, then i would be careful. Like they said, lots of people are going to go fight for it now.

•••
"Pending Delete" date + Six Days = DROPS :!:

I would highly recommend placing backorders, at a minimum, at both Pool and Snapnames (but there are no assurances or guarantees, either way), IMHO. :gl: :talk:
Please keep us posted!
-Jeff B-)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back