Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please apprise 12n3(.)com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

galerio

New Member
Impact
0
How much for 12n3(dot)com? It is really easy to remember, as one two 'n' three..

from nameboy.com I received this appraisal:
- domain: 12n3
- tld: com
- length: 4
- 12n3 contains no hyphens
- 12n3 contains digits

Adjusted for word count of 3:

Total internet occurrence value : 19175
Total internet market value : 0.75
Nameboy search frequency value : 1
Proper Name Value : 0

Appraisal Value of 12n3(.)com
- Dollar Value is $20820

What do you think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
galerio said:
Appraisal Value of 12n3(.)com
- Dollar Value is $20820

What do you think?


I think this is worth zero. The Google results on this term is a mess. It's just common for items to have serial numbers and product codes, etc. This is just mentioned on the Internet because it's within those types of numbers.
 
0
•••
:) Yep, know that! I think I will use it for one of my personal site/blog ...maybe a next time someone would like to buy it!

Thanks!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back