Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

FastidiousCat

Upgraded Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wouldn't rule out a X,XXX bid (with the right end user, as always). I'd be uncomfortable paying over $500 as an investor, as I'd be anticipating various XXX bids on it, under most circumstances. I'd want the buy to ideally be High XX / Low XXX as my entry point. Regardless, hope you find your offer

Last edited:
•••
HDEF stands for high definition (like good resolution videos). Thats why it sold at that price

LDEF could stand for low definition (I always look to download small videos, so that could be a thing??).
Google says its something to do with a NASA facility - Long Duration Exposure Facility
I hope you find the right person to buy it

•••
Thanks guys! I had no idea about the NASA thing. I was thinking lo-def when I bought it but, after I'd already bid, it occurred to me that few people would want to call attention to the fact that their products are lo-def. Might start by trying to contact whoever bought HDEF.COM and see if they're interested in buying its twin for $1000.

•••
L, D, E, and F are premium letters so it wasn't a bad buy at $500. You will probably lose money on the reseller market if you try to liquidate, but if you hold longterm you will see a profit on this one.

I would list for $7,888 for long hold or $2988 for a shorter hold.

•••
L, D, E, and F are premium letters so it wasn't a bad buy at $500. You will probably lose money on the reseller market if you try to liquidate, but if you hold longterm you will see a profit on this one.

I would list for $7,888 for long hold or $2988 for a shorter hold.
That would be amazing! I'd be thrilled with $1000. Thanks!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back