Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise Zlud.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

niftiemedia

Account Closed
Impact
7
Hello,
I bought this domain (Zlud.com) a little over a month ago and I am thinking about selling it (I saw Zank.com go for $4,000+ on Snapnames). What do you think I could get for it? Thank you for your help!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Honestly I am pretty sure that LLLL.com are still available so I would guess around XX to low XXX.

Good Luck
 
0
•••
swanson.thomas said:
Honestly I am pretty sure that LLLL.com are still available so I would guess around XX to low XXX.

Good Luck

I am sure there are many LLLL.com's available it is just that most of them do not make much sense and aren't very pronounceable. Another pronounceable LLLL.com starting with a Z (Zayo.com) was sold on Afternic for $7,500. So maybe I can be that lucky. We can only hope hehe. Thank you so much for the appraisal! I am definitely raising Rep Points for taking the time to answer my question. :D
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back