Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Please Appraise xboxtrade.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rollsy

New Member
Impact
1
Hi all,

Please appraise my site xboxtrade.com

I am a newbie, just getting myself used to Google adwords etc. I have had this domain for a few years (originally planned to host an exchange site for used xbox games).

The global monthly search is 33,100 and has "low" competition.

Your thoughts are appreciated!

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Sorry ... I'm tired. It's not a site, just the domain!!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
yeah trademark problem, the "trade" even reinforces it. $0 goodluck
 
0
•••
Thanks for the advice.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back