Not open for further replies.

lei

Established Member
Impact
Please help appraise WOMEN.MEN
Any thoughts are welcome!
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I always love seeing the nTLD speculators who couldn't sell food to a starving man appraise these names so highly. There are plenty of good nTLD domains out there, this is not one of them

•••
I always love seeing the nTLD speculators who couldn't sell food to a starving man appraise these names so highly.

I see plenty of speculators doing that, not just the new domains. It was particularly bad in 2000 when I started domaining, we were all on afternic.com giving each other sky-high valuations for our .coms!

•••
No plan to sell at all, will keep it for fun...

•••
Estibot is worthless. If you want a good appraisal, which considers past sales, upload it to Sedo, and before listing it, you'll get a recommended price.

This also can be used for pre-purchase appraisals.

Last edited:
•••
You should list it on sedo, undeveloped, uniregistry and afternic with the BIN price you want for it and wait.

•••
Interesting name, could think of a couple uses.

$1K would be the sweet spot to quote to a motivated buyer IMO.

G'luck

Last edited:
•••
Estibot is worthless. If you want a good appraisal, which considers past sales, upload it to Sedo, and before listing it, you'll get a recommended price.
To get another automated appraisal ?

•••
estibot is unreliable, sedo appraisal is random..

•••
Appraisals:

Sedo: >10000
Estibot: 770
DomainIndex: 937

•••
Starting to get some traffic lately...

•••
•••
Terrible name!

Read this forum and learn some more.

•••
There must be some better options out there than this.

•••
I like it too. I would have registered it if I'd have thought it before.
Men.women would be better.
Dating site is one alternative, but the clothing industry would be better.

•••
Appraisals:

Sedo: >10000
Estibot: 770
DomainIndex: 937

Which shows the value of automated appraisals.

•••
•••
•••
Is this remark a compliment?

It is not my intention to offend.

From my experience this domain will most likely not find a buyer.

First, it is a New gtld, and those are rare sellers at this time.

Also the name does not make good sense (in my opinion), I know others may disagree.

I don't know what the renewal fee is, but I would not renew this name.

Again, I am not trying to offend you, just giving my opinion on this name.

After all that is what this forum is all about, right?

•••
think someone on this forum will give you up to $50 for it (not me). Has some potential with outside the box thinking, build it out IMO, could be fun project..

•••
I'm not sure if this is your intention, this domain name is a beautiful gesture toward ending the infantile 'Gender War' that has been foisted upon everyone, regardless of race, religion or creed.

Regards.matt

•••
This name renews at $39.99 each year.

•••
•••
Try to sell it to those who are telling you it's very valuable.. you will know the true value.

•••
interesting but confusing at the same time

•••
Any more appraisals?

You've been asking for appraisals for this name for over a month now and the majority of us are telling you it is not a very good name.

You seem very attached to this name.

You believe automated appraisals are real.

Get a grip man!!!

It's OK.

We've all had bad names we like very much and even became attached to.

But break yourself of this habit fast or you will continue to renew worthless domains every year, costing big $.

Don't let emotion tell you the names to reg or drop.

Facts, research, intuition and experience learned over time is what you need to determine value.

I always say it is possible to sell even very bad names if you are very, very, very lucky.

We all see sales and scratch our heads and wonder - "who would buy that name" ?

But holding on to bad names and hoping you will be this lucky is not the way to play the domain game.

If you are a newbie we all here at NP always say it is best to study and learn first before you lose $$$$.

Good luck with your domaining.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back