Dynadot

domain Please Appraise - Wife.io and Husband.io

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
What's up everybody!

Would love to get your thoughts and opinions and these 2 domain names.
Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What's up everybody!

Would love to get your thoughts and opinions and these 2 domain names.
Thank you!
Sorry :) The domains are Wife.io and Husband.io

•••
A reseller would probably pay only $950 each for those domains. They would probably sell on sedo for much more. The domains are high quality and not being plural helps them a lot! Good Luck!

•••
looks like wife sold twice for low xxx

Dating gifts and wedding

People like to spin io = startup. Have to think what a wife startup would be.

me.io sold on sedo for 13k in 2017 This would give you an indication of the limited stratosphere of io domains

Good Luck

•••
A reseller would probably pay only $950 each for those domains. They would probably sell on sedo for much more. The domains are high quality and not being plural helps them a lot! Good Luck!

Thanks for the appraisal Daniel. I paid $39 for Husband.io and $299 for Wife.io, so I think I'll be able to make a decent profit on them.

•••
looks like wife sold twice for low xxx

Dating gifts and wedding

People like to spin io = startup. Have to think what a wife startup would be.

me.io sold on sedo for 13k in 2017 This would give you an indication of the limited stratosphere of io domains

Good Luck

Yeah, it first sold for $200 and I snatched it up for $299.

Here are a couple of other idea's I had in mind.

- BLOG: marriage counseling, wife counseling, wife life, wife diet, wife fitness, Personal Relationship Counselling

- DROPSHIP sites like Perfumes, Makeup, Gifts, Flowers, etc. the list is endless

- Counselling App

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back