Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Please Appraise visualdesign.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ber|Art

Berrie PelserVIP Member
Impact
26
Hi, can you please appraise my domainname visualdesign.org?

Domain: visualdesign.org .^.
Registar: eNom
Last Updated On:17-Apr-2004 08:38:35 UTC
Expiration Date:16-May-2005 11:12:27 UTC
Active: Yes
Owner: Me

Thank you very much, :blink:

//EDIT: Thx! DrWho
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
very good name!

I would deffinately look for no less than high $XXXX

good luck, though this one will prolly go fast and for much higher than the appraisal I just gave.

**Edit**

lol..happens man. no worries.

Still, I would look in the mid to High $XXX's still. very good name.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
|MOD EDIT| Thread title edited (.com > .org) per request
 
0
•••
nice catchy...

low$xx -reseller

name alone

best of luck :music:
 
0
•••
@netPH (low$xx) and @LeeRyder (mid$xxx) I would go for Lee :] , how come there is this (big?) difference? Thx a lot!
 
0
•••
well I'll say that NetPH is much more experienced than I. But im just going off of a few friends of mine that run webdesign business' and knowing the troubles they had finding a good domain name.

I also do not mark down for a .dot org vs a .net (.com i may give a premium for though) because all extentions are equal in the eyes of Google. And to me, all websites begin with google searches.
 
0
•••
@LeeRyder, clear to me thx again ;)
 
0
•••
I am thinking of selling visualdesign.org so I hope (and would appreciated) on some more opinions on the value of visualdesign.org, thank you very much!
 
0
•••
low-mid $xx wholesale -- .org works with this one!
 
0
•••
Finaly I got one thats has a Value, Thx again Anthony :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Ber|Art
Finaly I got one thats has a Value, Thx again Anthony :)

Sure thing! Good luck with the name! :)
 
0
•••
extension kills it. $20
 
0
•••
Thx guys! I value your opinion :)
 
0
•••
mid $$
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back