Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise videodo.me

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

w4rr3np34c3

New Member
Impact
0
How much do you think videodo.me is worth? swiftappraisal said something like 11,000 ~ 16,000 but i think thats a real rough estemate.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to NamePros. I think this name would be OK in .com, but I don't see any value in .me without development. $0

I'm not familiar with swiftappraisal, but judging from that estimate, you might want to seek out another valuation method... Estibot, while not at all perfect, may be a better place to start.
 
0
•••
hmm I see thanks for your honesty I'll just have to work on it, gotta find a reasonable ffmpeg host first.
 
0
•••
took me forever to figure out this is a "sentence" I should have relized it was a me'er lol No value in my opinion
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back