Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise turkeyholidays.tv

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

krikkrak

New Member
Impact
0
please appraise and What are your thoughts on this domain; turkeyholidays.tv
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't like the extension. The keyword is good but not the extension.
The keyword speaks about some Leisure event but the extension says something else. Can't predict the price.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I have recently put several (countryname)holidays.info's for sale on here starting at $1 and there were no takers so I'm afraid your name is not worth anything as a standalone domain.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back