NameSilo

domain Please appraise TubeFling.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a perfect name for a tube site. Very memorable.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The problem is that you have to find the end user that wants that name. And when he sees that it costs a lot of money he'll just pick another name. If you're new at domaining, stay away from those. I wasted a lot of money using the same logic that you're using now.

There is always one quick thing that you can do and that it to go to Estibot for an appraisal.

EstiBot.com - Free Domain Appraisal and Domain Productivity Tools

I wouldn't take the appraisal as the gospel but it will give you a baseline reference to use when valuating other domains. Always thing generic. That's where the money is. Cars.com, trucks, womensclothes, invitations, investors.

But the single most important thing you can do right now is not buy anything, just read until the cows come home. And you can start right here on NamePros at this link ...

Domain Newbies - NamePros.com

Good luck! Have fun!

8^X

•••
I really like that estibot site, thank you for that.

•••
The problem is that you have to find the end user that wants that name. And when he sees that it costs a lot of money he'll just pick another name. If you're new at domaining, stay away from those. I wasted a lot of money using the same logic that you're using now.

There is always one quick thing that you can do and that it to go to Estibot for an appraisal.

EstiBot.com - Free Domain Appraisal and Domain Productivity Tools

I wouldn't take the appraisal as the gospel but it will give you a baseline reference to use when valuating other domains. Always thing generic. That's where the money is. Cars.com, trucks, womensclothes, invitations, investors.

But the single most important thing you can do right now is not buy anything, just read until the cows come home. And you can start right here on NamePros at this link ...

Domain Newbies - NamePros.com

Good luck! Have fun!

8^X

Hi thanks for the advice..not exactly new to domaining...I have a portfolio. As far as the name goes it costs very little to develop a XXX tubesite. If you are familiar with the sites then you know what I mean. However, thanks for the advice...I'll be reading up on this more.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back