Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise TrafficoRama.com, LosingWeightSolution.com

NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

M88e54ik

Established Member
Impact
8
Hi Guys,
I need your reviews on these domains in my portfolio. I would like your appraisals too and suggestions.
My purpose is to use them:

TrafficoRama (dot) com : Traffic reseller website.

LosingWeightSolution (dot) com
: Weight Loss Product Affiliate Site.

Are there any better monetization possibilities?
Any reviews, criticals or suggestions are appreciated.
Thank you guys.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey; I personally think LosingWeightSolution.Com will be quite a hard sell. I think WeightLossSolutions.Com would be a profitable alternative. I would not renew it.

TrafficoRama could be a good brandable. I would personally hold it or try to submit it to BrandBucket.

Hope that helps. I am new to the domain industry; my answer is based only on what I have learnt in the short time within the industry. Best to get a second opinion.

Thanks,
Olly
 
0
•••
Hi,
Thanks Olly for your reply. Maybe for LosingWeightSolution.Com I can Use it with a weight loss PLR product and try to sell it on Flippa.
TrafficoRama I intend to hold it and develop a traffic reseller website.
Thank You.
Any other Ideas guys?
 
1
•••
Any other thoughts guys?
Thanx
 
0
•••
Update: LosingWeightSolution.Com sold on Flippa by BYN for 129$
Thanks everyone
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back