IT.COM

domain 5 letter brandable .coms likefomto .com (Seniors Please Appraise)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Guys can you please help appraise the following 5 letter domains whats the reseller rate and what the max end user rate in your opinion.

eqoon.com
oakal.com
oatup.com

Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think OatUp.com has a potential place in the Breakfast Oat market. Rolled Oats are a serious commodity. The British Army ran almost exclusively on Breakfast Oats (for breakfast) during the first half of the 20th Century. This is the 'first-choice' brandable name on your list, for my tastes anyway. As for an End-User value, maybe $500 - $2,000, this depends on your sales pitch of course.

Regards.matt

•••
Thanks Matthew.

I got this domain because it sounded cool, but I really had no idea about the size of Oat Breakfast market.

Let's see if any of these British cereal companies are interested in this name :)

I think OatUp.com has a potential place in the Breakfast Oat market. Rolled Oats are a serious commodity. The British Army ran almost exclusively on Breakfast Oats (for breakfast) during the first half of the 20th Century. This is the 'first-choice' brandable name on your list, for my tastes anyway. As for an End-User value, maybe $500 - $2,000, this depends on your sales pitch of course.

Regards.matt

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back