Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please appraise these

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

felosi

Established Member
Impact
0
I would like some appraisals on these if anyone has the time. I am not wanting to sell all of them, just curious of domain value.

Domains in use with active sites
nix101.com
sst0.com
secureservertech.* (all tlds)
best-rv-deals.com
highriskhost.com
jonspics.net

Hostname/nameserver domains
cp1d.com
cp2sst.com
cp4dns.com
cp5d.com
cp5dns.com
cp6d.com
nodmca.com
sph1.net
ss1t.com
sstdns.com
sst-mysql.com

Inactive domains
prevent-chargebacks.com
admin-page.com
sstmanagement.net
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sorry, I think you wasted your money on these, I would try and get a refund from your registrar

Good luck
 
0
•••
Sorry, I think you wasted your money on these, I would try and get a refund from your registrar

Good luck
lol is that a joke? First off Im no domain trader, none of these were bought for that reason. There are a few domains with active sites and a lot of hostname domains, I was just curious if any was worth money which I know at least 2 with the active sites are.

ha, refund from registrar, you didnt even read my post or even look up any of these

thanks for your post count spam
 
0
•••
lol is that a joke? First off Im no domain trader, none of these were bought for that reason. There are a few domains with active sites and a lot of hostname domains, I was just curious if any was worth money which I know at least 2 with the active sites are.

ha, refund from registrar, you didnt even read my post or even look up any of these

thanks for your post count spam

ha ha , I am just appraising on "domain value" as you specified in your post ("just curious of domain value")

I cannot comment on all the sites without any stats like age, traffic, revenue etc...maybe supply something to make it possible to appraise, I certainly dont have the time to go and collect that info.
Good luck
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back