WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hello.

Please appraise THECORPORATEHEALTH.COM?

CORPORATEHEALTH.COM IS PRICED AT $150k right now on Mike Mann's domainmarket

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't think it makes much sense with 'the' in the front.

Mike sure prices highly for his names, although his one is a good one. Don't always follow the leader, have a bit of self judgement.

•••

Mike sure prices highly for his names, although his one is a good one. Don't always follow the leader, have a bit of self judgement.

True. Agreed. Not looking to get same price as his. But still "nice neighborhood ".

Plus I think unlooked opportunity seeing as how the term "corporate health" is not yet trademarked. The selling point is to sell cheaper than corporate health.com

Selling point? Grab it before corporate health as a term gets trademarked.

For example I made the mistake to reg corporate wellness with extra words in front and back.

Didn't realize there was already a website corporate wellness.com

So had to grace refund it.

No company yet on corporatehealth.com

Last edited:
•••
I checked quickly and it appears the 'corporate wellness' trademarks are abandoned.

Yea, I know what your saying, might be a popular term so you never know.

Good luck.

•••
I checked quickly and it appears the 'corporate wellness' trademarks are abandoned.

Yea, I know what your saying, might be a popular term so you never know.

Good luck.

Ummm abandoned? Ru sure? Well cats out the bag!

I bet everyone is going to reg it now. Lol

I asked for grace on 4 domains with corporate wellness.

Either way I bet that website has to have some kind of TM.

It seems big.

•••
Check trademarkia

Remember just because there is an existing website, it does not mean the name is trademarked.

Also check the classes of the trademark. Say you want abcxyz, and it is trademarked under agricultural goods, you should be ok with it using it in computer technology.

It's not quite that clear cut, but you know what I mean.

•••
Check trademarkia

Remember just because there is an existing website, it does not mean the name is trademarked.

Also check the classes of the trademark. Say you want abcxyz, and it is trademarked under agricultural goods, you should be ok with it using it in computer technology.

It's not quite that clear cut, but you know what I mean.

Thanks I retrieved my corporate wellness domains.

4 of them.

•••

Actually I have better ones. I think ?

BestCorporateHealth.com
TopCorporateHealth.com
360CorporateHealth.com
CorporateHealth360.com

I read an article in INC. MAGAZINE. about things to invest it in for the future . Industries that will only get bigger.

VR
AR
Biometric
Corporate health
Fraud protection
Drone manufacturing
Robots

•••
reg fee

doesn't even sound right

imo....

•••
CORPORATEHEALTH.COM IS PRICED AT $150k right now on Mike Mann's domainmarket
So what ? Is it worth 150K ? Will it ever sell ?

•••
reg fee

doesn't even sound right

imo....

Thanks

I saw that Mike also had thecorporatewellness.com for $2000.

Maybe I'm too much of a fan lol

So thecorporatewellness.com doesn't sound good either or it does?

I mean hey $2000? He thinks it's worth that much to somebody.

Also what about my other Corp health domains like the "best" and "top" ones? Thanks for your input biggie

•••
So what ? Is it worth 150K ? Will it ever sell ?

Probably isn't but that INC MAG write up has to have people looking to capitalize on it.

Suppose to be a multi billion dollar industry by same time virtual reality is supposed to be at $100 billion or whatever.

If I said I had thevirtualreality.com

Would say "so what of VirtualReality.com is priced at $150k will it sell?"

With all the media write up about vr. It might very well sell for $150k

I mean hey bitcoinwallet.com sold for $250k and I bet you the buyer was sold on all the media write ups of that keyword .

And that's some fad tech too created by hackers in their garages lol.

Corporate Health?

It's the management if the health of all the employees if all corps. How many corps out there looking to streamline? And hire a outside firm to handle it?

This word covers

Healthcare
Health insurance
Fitness
Wellness
Even family health of the employees .

•••
Thanks

I saw that Mike also had thecorporatewellness.com for $2000.

Maybe I'm too much of a fan lol

So thecorporatewellness.com doesn't sound good either or it does?

I mean hey $2000? He thinks it's worth that much to somebody.

Also what about my other Corp health domains like the "best" and "top" ones? Thanks for your input biggie

Hi
it's not wise to follow people's coattails trying to reg names based on what they got, and using how much they price a name for to justify acquiring it.

you're only looking at the name, but not the staying power, nor the support they may have from their portfolio, versus how much your portfolio will sustain, such vicarious registrations

though i do own "wellnessinsurance.com and wellnessbaskets and wellgram.com", i don't really like any of the other corporate health names either.

Good Luck!

imo....

•••
wow! nice! WellnessInsurance! that's an awesome one. plan to sell it soon? that's going to be big.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back