domain please appraise thank you - loansmill.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandru Gagian

Established Member
Impact
1800h.com,ultimategfx.com,smellyshoe.com,aquarius.london,ibet.london,loansmill.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Looking at that domain and the others listed, I would highly recommend not registering anymore names till you get more educated on domain value, keyword research and branding. The names are just too esoteric or nonsensical for business development /resale value. You have a little something with smellyshoe.com as it is somewhat catchy, but still no development/monetization potential unless branded and not sure what direction branding would take with the name. Check out sites like DNjournal.com and namebio.com for completed domain sales data to get a sense of what names have value. I would also only stick to .com for now.

•••
Looking at that domain and the others listed, I would highly recommend not registering anymore names till you get more educated on domain value, keyword research and branding. The names are just too esoteric or nonsensical for business development /resale value. You have a little something with smellyshoe.com as it is somewhat catchy, but still no development/monetization potential unless branded and not sure what direction branding would take with the name. Check out sites like DNjournal.com and namebio.com for completed domain sales data to get a sense of what names have value. I would also only stick to .com for now.
thank you for your time but i would like to know what is the base of your appreisall as take aquarius.london for example it was appraised by estibot at 3700 dollars ,aquarius is the number 6 on a list of all times most searched words on google and all other extensions are taken

•••
•••
Ignore automated appraisals.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back