domain Please appraise TaxAmount.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raghav Nehra

Established Member
Impact
Kindly shed some light on the domain name- TaxAmount.com. Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My hunch is this might be worth a shot - but that also it might not be. Now I'm going to forensically examine this domain:

Extensions:
.net, .org, .biz, .us - never registered however .info was registered by someone in the past.

NameBio:
"Amount" at the end of the domain: 3 sales ever, however two of those are for the word paramount.
"Tax" 681 sales, obviously this includes "taxi" but a definite pass for this word.

Keywords:
to my surprise, this has a lot of exact searches:
1K – 10K
Low
€0.63

======
Overall, this might be worth a shot, however the poor performance of the word "amount" is a pity. However it's quite a professional domain. It's very matter of fact. There are a lot of small tax practitioners so pricing will be tricky - as in do you go long or short. That is your decision.

•••
My hunch is this might be worth a shot - but that also it might not be. Now I'm going to forensically examine this domain:

Extensions:
.net, .org, .biz, .us - never registered however .info was registered by someone in the past.

NameBio:
"Amount" at the end of the domain: 3 sales ever, however two of those are for the word paramount.
"Tax" 681 sales, obviously this includes "taxi" but a definite pass for this word.

Keywords:
to my surprise, this has a lot of exact searches:
1K – 10K
Low
€0.63

======
Overall, this might be worth a shot, however the poor performance of the word "amount" is a pity. However it's quite a professional domain. It's very matter of fact. There are a lot of small tax practitioners so pricing will be tricky - as in do you go long or short. That is your decision.
Thanks for the assessment bud. Appreciated!

•••
just in case..would you like to buy it..i give you the choice to make an offer..here or in Direct message..

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back