domain Please Appraise TattoosForMen.co.uk

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

curiouslzrd

Established Member
Impact
0
I recently fully developed my domain name and wanted to know how much you think it is worth. I would appreciate pure honesty.

Exact searches per month in the UK = 14,800
Broad search per month in the UK = 60,500
Phrase searches per month in the UK = 49,500

My plan right now is to work on the SEO link building strategies for front page on google.co.uk and the term "tattoos for men". So tell me, what do you think? D-:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump....Please I would really appreciate an appraisal. My development looks great and I feel it is worth a great deal in terms of GBP.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back