Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Would be grateful for appraising my TARP.io

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did you reg this in relation to the Troubled Asset Relief Program? Any relation to that does not help make the domain valuable, because it's not something that needs to be marketed.

Other than that, it's a four letter .io. The fact that it is short is good.

•••
Potential: in today's .io market.
Tarp.io= not bad
Value= $100 (+/+) realistic.

Last edited:
•••
I dont see much value in this one unfortunately.

•••
what is meaning of tarp? btw in first look not much positive value.

•••
A 'Tarp' in Australia is a large square or rectangle piece of, well, Tarp, you know those big sheets of weaved nylon that one uses to cover things, like cars, bikes, boats ect? Tarps Australia Style

Zero value outside the land of OZ

Regards.matt

•••
Did you reg this in relation to the Troubled Asset Relief Program? Any relation to that does not help make the domain valuable, because it's not something that needs to be marketed.

Other than that, it's a four letter .io. The fact that it is short is good.

Tarpaulins, Tarp. I have never heard of the other TARP as you suggest. Living in UK we don't hear much about this information.

•••
•••
A 'Tarp' in Australia is a large square or rectangle piece of, well, Tarp, you know those big sheets of weaved nylon that one uses to cover things, like cars, bikes, boats ect? Tarps Australia Style

Zero value outside the land of OZ

Regards.matt

Wrong Matt, it's used extensively in USA and in UK

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back