Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please appraise Summer.TV

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cate.tv

Established Member
Impact
160
since we're nearing the end of summer I decided this might be a great addition to my development portfolio :) What say you? :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
since we're nearing the end of summer

Not where I live ;) Summer will start in just over 3 months :bingo:

In regards to the value of this name, with the "fury of buyers rushing to pay top dollar" for names in the TV Marketplace, I wouldn't say the name is worth too much more than $xx. If you hold for the very long term & find an enduser, that could be a different story.
 
0
•••
The name sat unregged for a long while. I think maybe low $xxx at best. Valuation aside, I really like the name!
 
0
•••
sound good make a good holiday SITE the value who knows maybe £500












4
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I love the brandability, but not the seasonal factor. It may be great for an events/news site, and you'd only have to maintain it a couple months out of the year. good luck with it :)
 
0
•••
sound good make a good holiday the value who knows maybe £500
4

Thats a great point.



The more I looked at this name unregged the more I thought...hmmm, this is only good for 3 months a year BUT I always liked it a lot and did always do a double-take upon seeing it sit there still unregged.

the price was just a little out of reach for me considering I didnt see any clear dev plans but Hull is right.

Develop it as a Travel/Vacation/Holiday site.

Summer is an awesome brandable for that purpose!
 
0
•••
Thanks All ....

Have a branding/show developing hitting the board w other shows :) Never ending summer :)
 
0
•••
Someone on my social news feed just wrote:

"If life could be this summer's day on this beach, I'd want to live forever."

I like it. It's summer somewhere all year round and it makes for a much better brand than WINTER! I also like a lot of things I shouldn't.. but that's for another type of forum.
 
0
•••
Good buy for a reg fee!
 
0
•••
Top 10 girls name in the UK a few years ago.
No.1 show in Thailand was also called Summer about 5 years ago.
I think it has more to it than just a season. Nice name with good "brandability"
 
0
•••
Why ask? The fair-market price on the boards would only be around 100 bucks, a lot less than you paid for the prem reg. It obviously needs to be used as a brand and thats where your value lies. Could be worth millions in that case.

What are your plans? A show perhaps?
 
0
•••
A show perhaps :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
i think it's a great name and represents fun times no what time of year
 
0
•••
This domain was under my cart for some weeks, months ago.
A great domain, my valuation is mid $$$$ as is.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back