NameSilo

domain Please Appraise speech-recognition

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

busyj

Established Member
Impact
88
Hello ,

please appraise speech-recognition (dot) biz .

I recently received a 100 $ offer . What do you Guys think? :-/


Thanks in advance.


Cheers
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Take the offer Hyphen and very long .. I would take the offer.
Keywords are probably the selling point.

Good luck
 
1
•••
on biz i would probably sell. Goodluck
 
2
•••
Might try to press for a bit more, but in .biz that is a fair offer. Reseller would be mid x to low xx.
 
2
•••
I wouldn't get greedy on this one. I would sell it!
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back