Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please appraise Sfor.site

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kamhan143

Established Member
Impact
220
Please appraise
Sfor.site

Thanks for your time and effort.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say it is reg fee. I do not understand value of Sfor keyword in this combo. Only think I was able to google up is here, but I do not think it can have some commercial use.

Or is it maybe something playful, like "S for site"? :) Still I would say probably ref fee..
 
2
•••
maybe something playful, like "S for site"?
yahh "S for site" !! it'll be much suitable to dot site (.site) domains related anything, IMO
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back