domain Please Appraise: Seduction.ws & SixPack.ws

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

webdevsys

Established Member
Impact
0
Yes, I know .ws is not a good extension. If the keywords weren't perfect, I wouldn't even have considered it.

Having said that, I would greatly appreciate your appraisal(s).

Thank you.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
.ws websites are going to lose the majority of the traffic to the .com version. You might be able to get some traffic using SEO stuff and very hard work, but never be able to convert your visitors to type-in users. Not sure if it's worth the effort.
 
0
•••
All non-.com domains will lose traffic to the .com versions lol, but thank you for your contribution. :)

Anyone else?
 
0
•••
They are good keywords... especially seduction.ws. But in my honest opinion, the .ws extension just isn't worth registering. I've had some killer four and five letter words in the extension and couldn't give them away. I don't think these would fetch even low $xx from domainers.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your input DutchBoyd. In the back of my mind, I was kind of thinking that already, but wanted to see if anyone could/would prove me wrong.

So basically, develop them or toss them, right?
 
0
•••
Seduction is nice the other is not so good unless developed.
I can see seduction getting at least $60 bid on sedo with end user.
Hard to get good sales with .ws, unless it's a super keyword don't do it!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back