NameSilo

domain Please Appraise Seattle.ws

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cabr

Established Member
Impact
4
The only similar sale I could find was WashingtonState.ws for $500, and I think this one is way better, especially that theres many IT companies in the Seattle area.
What do you guys think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Excellent keyword, bad extension.

Category defining keywords in .WS tend top top out at about Mid $XXX - High $XXX.

GEO domains don't sell for quite as much in .WS. I have found several similar sales in the low $XXX range.

Brad
 
0
•••
By similar I meant a US geo, preferably a large US city. I know that Fargo.ws was sold for 100$ but its not anywhere the size of Seattle. Actually I'm hoping to get mid xxx for this name as I think it has lots of potential. Anyway thanks for your input :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back