NameSilo

domain Please Appraise schedule.co

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeppyNames

Established Member
Impact
41
Kindly appraise schedule.co
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Somebody offered me 60$ for this domain name on Sedo. I have thrown this domain name on sedo auction. If you want to guess how much it will sell for then you are welcome to guess here.
 
0
•••
Hard to say.

A week left, sharks are circling looking for blood re' drops.

In this market, anywhere from reg fee-$3000, imo, and that's a worst case/best case analysis.
 
0
•••
Somewhere in the low to mid $XXX range. It is an average stand alone keyword IMO.

Brad
 
0
•••
Have just reached 70$. Lets see where it will go.
 
0
•••
A little OT:

How is 'sche' in schedule pronounced? Like in sherman or in skeptical?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Like the a in Tomato

What kind of reply is that?! I'm talking about the pronunciation of the sillable sche-, particularly the sound of sch.
 
0
•••
What kind of reply is that?! I'm talking about the pronunciation of the sillable sche-, particularly the sound of sch.

"Skedual" i.e. SKE- DUAL

SKE- pronounced as "scare" but a quicker pronunciation.

DUAL- just like the word "DUAL"

Hope that helps.

:wave:
 
0
•••
"Skedual" i.e. SKE- DUAL

SKE- pronounced as "scare" but a quicker pronunciation.

DUAL- just like the word "DUAL"

Hope that helps.

:wave:

Great, thanks. OT closed :)
 
0
•••
What kind of reply is that?! I'm talking about the pronunciation of the sillable sche-, particularly the sound of sch.
You say potahto I say potayto
You say tomahto I say tomayto.
You say shedule I say skedule

Both are right and both are wrong
Neither are right and neither are wrong
 
0
•••
mid $xxx range
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back