Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Please appraise hempdibles.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regietron

Established Member
Impact
52
kindly appraise
Hempdibles.com
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
0
•••
Anybody
 
0
•••
hempdibles - Not a good combination of Hemp and Edibles. I don't see value in this one.

Budbound - I love the name. It is a very brandable appropriate name for smoking, cannabis etc. related stuff. I think it is a mid xxxx name. Submit it on BB. I see it in mid xxxx range.
 
0
•••
hempdibles - Not a good combination of Hemp and Edibles. I don't see value in this one.

Budbound - I love the name. It is a very brandable appropriate name for smoking, cannabis etc. related stuff. I think it is a mid xxxx name. Submit it on BB. I see it in mid xxxx range.

Thanks
 
0
•••
hempdibles - Not a good combination of Hemp and Edibles. I don't see value in this one.

I disagree. I am not saying it is a great brand, but for acquiring it at reg cost I feel it is worth it. Hemp edibles are a thing of course, and combination of words in naming like this is common.

Maybe I've lost the plot but I think it is easy to say, easy to spell and passes the radio test. Could be an $xxx sale, and in my opinion anything that can be sold for $xxx is a good hand reg.

I also like BudBound, that is the better name as Arpit mentioned. 4 figures is for sure possible.

Cheers
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back