Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise Saves.in

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramblr

Established Member
Impact
6
Could you please give me an (honest) appraisal for Saves.in ?

It would be greatly appreciated. :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think the `s`in saves hurts it Quite a bit. Would look and have a cool ``savin sound without the s. But English is a widely used language in India so I would say You have A decent name. Just a guess I would put mid $xx name .In my opinion . 720 local Search

Good luck
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Thank you! Yeah, I understand about the extra "s" that may hurt this domain. I just thought it'd be cool if it was something like "Saves.in ... computers, games, movies, etc."

Maybe I should develop it? Heh.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back