domain Please appraise ReR8 . com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
I think this is a solid financial name. Especially if you are looking for a new rate. ReRate!

Thoughts and opinions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You really think a solid and serious company will run thier business on mixed domain?

•••
•••
You really think a solid and serious company will run thier business on mixed domain?

I believe that a solid and serious company would most definitely have a domain like rer8 if their business called for it, like a finance business. If businesses stop re rating then I would not think it is a great name for the business or great domain name for said business.

•••
According to Godaddy $639

Why this is valuable
  • Comparable domains sold:
    xler8.com $979 (USD)
    uerq.com $400 (USD)
    yfa8.com $799 (USD)

• Great extension: Uses the .com extension.

• Short: rer8 is 15 characters or less.
Cheers
Corey

•••
According to Godaddy $639

Why this is valuable
  • Comparable domains sold:
    xler8.com $979 (USD)
    uerq.com $400 (USD)
    yfa8.com $799 (USD)

• Great extension: Uses the .com extension.

• Short: rer8 is 15 characters or less.
Cheers
Corey
Who knows why those domains were sold, and it doesnt mean all mixed short domain will be sold too.
I like short domains even if they mixed letters+number, but they are not for seriuos company.
I also could understand mixed domain where the number means something, for example 1 or 8 or something related to the team or uniion of a few companies.. like team4 for example.
But not where the number means word as here 8 (ate).
For blog is ok, but not for a serious firm.
IMHO

Last edited:
•••
I owned before 8pnt or pnt8 I already dodnt remember it, but finally dropped it because had no cash for renewal.
This one for example could have potential.
I alfo had 5geo o geo5, also dropped it, so I you see I also registered mixed short domains, but just when the digit means digit and not used as FOR, ATE, etc... this doesnt sound seriously..IMHO

•••
I think this is a solid financial name. Especially if you are looking for a new rate. ReRate!

Thoughts and opinions?
I would appraise this domain at: $2,500 reseller, $8,000 End-User, $6,000 Hobbiest.
Best of luck.

•••
I would appraise this domain at: $2,500 reseller, $8,000 End-User, $6,000 Hobbiest.
Best of luck.
Wish to buy it for mid xxx?
I am sure @Want2learn will sell it to you.
Grab it quickly and make a good profit selling it for 8k to end user.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back