Dynadot

domain Please Appraise - pydar.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Boula03

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$10 to $39 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
$10 to $39 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

How does giving reseller value spec help people who are asking for a domain appraisal? (i'm not being snarky, first time in this section). Perhaps there is a benefit to providing the info this way?

From an end user perspective I'd say a good pronounceable LLLL is worth a few grand. Not saying Pydar is that name... but it could be. OP - I'd submit it to Brandbucket or Squadhelp and see if they'll accept it as a curated name. In that way you'll know if the name is considered "premium" by them. If so - they'll set the price (likely ~$2k). If they both decline, then you know it's worth less.

•••
•••
It’s a LLLLL though not a 4 L so that comparison is out the window. But that being said I think high xx wholesale, low to mid xxx retail and high xxx to end user. I would drop if it were in my portfolio before the renewal was due.

Last edited:
•••
There are 11.8M LLLLL.com.

Unless it has some meaning, or is super brandable, these type are a dime a dozen.

Brad

•••
anytime you're in a rush to sell a domain, you are at the mercy of the reg God or auction buyers. sorry. gl.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back